Re: Members of the LTS team and company affiliation

Hi,

On Fri, 10 Apr 2015, Evgeni Golov wrote:
> It's credativ, with a small c ;-)
>
> Did you count me as a credativ employee or an individual contributor?
> I am not employed by credativ since the beginning of this year anymore,
> so not sure how you want to count my uploads.

As an individual, I was not aware that you were a credativ employee.
If you want me to count your last year uploads as a credativ employee, it's
possible. Just let me know.

(The 2 credativ uploads are postgresql uploads by Christoph Berg)

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer