Re: [debian-lts] file package

Hi LTS list,

On 19-02-15 08:38, Christoph Biedl wrote:
> Thanks for that, given the past experiences with regressions
> introduced in file updates I'd really like to keep an eye on it.

Just an idea, couldn't we track somewhere which maintainers have
expressed their ideas about LTS? I.e. it should be easy to look up if a
maintainer (-team):
- doesn't want to be bothered about LTS at all
- in principle wants to take care himself
- wants to be involved in the process of updates

I am lurking on this list as the maintainer of several packages (mainly
Cacti for LTS). So far I have no intent to do more for LTS, but I do
want to be involved with all the packages that I actively (co-)maintain.

Paul