Re: [debian-lts] file package

Nguyen Cong wrote...

> I would like to send the debdiff file for file package.
> Could any one please review it and give me some comments.

NACK. This does not fix the issue or introduces a new one.

An updated file package for squeeze has already been prepared here and
just awaits the fix in wheezy by the stable security team.

For the records, I cannot see an attempt to contact me beforehand
about this.

    Christoph
--
Disclaimer:
By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that: