Re: security.debian.org vs debian-lts respository

What about squeeze-updates (formerly volatile)?
Are they still needed?
Are security fixes applied to packages in squeeze or squeeze-updates?

That question doesn't make sense. squeeze-updates is a strict subset of squeeze (technically squeeze+o-p-u, until a point release). There are never packages in squeeze-updates which are not also in squeeze+o-p-u.

this is what I wanted to know and what I hoped for...
I think I have already asked about that some time ago.