Re: Draft announce of Debian 6 LTS, please review quickly

Hi Thorsten,

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 08:19:12PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Jun 2014, Moritz Mühlenhoff wrote:
> >* Noone is taking care of updating lts-needed.txt or other triage
>
> I tried to update the file with the attached diff. As this is my first one,
> maybe somebody can verify whether my changes make sense ...
>
> Unfortunately I could not commit:
> debian:~/debian-security-tracker/secure-testing/data$ svn commit -m"add new packages from oldstable list of security tracker" lts-needed.txt
> Sending        lts-needed.txt
> Transmitting file data .svn: E000013: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: E000013: Can't create directory '/svn/secure-testing/db/transactions/27265-1.txn': Permission denied

Unfortunately it still does not work to commit to the repository
beeing a DD (which should, as the roles are set accordingly, but
permissions are still broken on alioth afaik).

I have added you to the secure-testing alioth project, so now you
should be able to commit yourself the changes.

Regards,
Salvatore