Re: New install of Live Build on Buster E: debootstrap - command not found

Ok I thought I'd go through the process again, without reinstalling
the OS itself, and this is the outcome. Everything done via command
line instead of creating the folders via the file manager.

michael@michael-desktop:~$ cat /etc/debian_version
buster/sid
michael@michael-desktop:~$ mkdir LiveBuild
michael@michael-desktop:~$ cd LiveBuild
michael@michael-desktop:~/LiveBuild$ mkdir x86-64
michael@michael-desktop:~/LiveBuild$ cd x86-64
michael@michael-desktop:~/LiveBuild/x86-64$ su
Password:
root@michael-desktop:/home/michael/LiveBuild/x86-64# lb clean
[2018-11-06 10:12:57] lb clean
P: Cleaning chroot
root@michael-desktop:/home/michael/LiveBuild/x86-64# lb config
[2018-11-06 10:13:03] lb config
P: Creating config tree for a debian/stretch/amd64 system
P: Symlinking hooks...
root@michael-desktop:/home/michael/LiveBuild/x86-64# lb build
[2018-11-06 10:13:12] lb build
P: live-build 1:20180925
P: Building config tree for a debian/stretch/amd64 system
[2018-11-06 10:13:12] lb bootstrap
P: Setting up cleanup function
[2018-11-06 10:13:12] lb bootstrap_cache restore
P: Restoring bootstrap stage from cache...
[2018-11-06 10:13:12] lb bootstrap_debootstrap
E: debootstrap - command not found
I: debootstrap can be obtained from
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/d/debootstrap/
I: On Debian based systems, debootstrap can be installed with 'apt-get
install debootstrap'.
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
P: Saving caches...
/usr/lib/live/build/bootstrap: 35: /usr/lib/live/build/bootstrap:
chroot: not found
root@michael-desktop:/home/michael/LiveBuild/x86-64#

Totally new folders, totally new config created by Live Build itself.
My system is Buster but Live Build is reverting to Stretch. I believe
this is what is causing the problem.