Re: New install of Live Build on Buster E: debootstrap - command not found

Just tried on a sid chroot, it seems to work just fine, so I'd suggest
to check your configuration:

# lb clean
[2018-11-05 22:29:13] lb clean
P: Executing auto/clean script.
[2018-11-05 22:29:13] lb clean noauto
P: Cleaning chroot
# lb config
[2018-11-05 22:29:15] lb config
P: Executing auto/config script.
[2018-11-05 22:29:15] lb config noauto --apt apt --apt-recommends false
--apt-indices false --apt-source-archives false --apt-options --yes -o
Acquire::Check-Valid-Until=false --bootappend-live boot=live components
splash username=root console=tty0 console=ttyS0 --bootappend-live-
failsafe boot=live components username=root debug live-boot.debug
memtest noapic noapm nodma nomce nolapic nomodeset nosmp nosplash
vga=normal console=tty0 console=ttyS0 --bootloaders syslinux,grub-efi
--cache-indices false --checksums md5 sha256 --chroot-filesystem
squashfs --debconf-frontend noninteractive --distribution stable --
parent-distribution stable --firmware-binary false --firmware-chroot
false --ignore-system-defaults --image-name standard_20181105T2229 --
initramfs live-boot --linux-flavours amd64 --mode debian --source false
--security true --updates true --backports false --verbose --onie true
--onie-kernel-cmdline systemd.show_status=1 net.ifnames=1
P: Updating config tree for a debian/stable/amd64 system
P: Symlinking hooks...
# lb build
[2018-11-05 22:29:17] lb build
P: Executing auto/build script.
[2018-11-05 22:29:17] lb build noauto
P: live-build 1:20180925
P: Building config tree for a debian/stable/amd64 system
[2018-11-05 22:29:17] lb bootstrap
P: Setting up cleanup function
[2018-11-05 22:29:17] lb bootstrap_cache restore
P: Restoring bootstrap stage from cache...
[2018-11-05 22:29:17] lb bootstrap_debootstrap
P: Begin bootstrapping system...
P: If the following stage fails, the most likely cause of the problem
is with your mirror configuration or a caching proxy.
P: Running debootstrap (download-only)...
I: Retrieving InRelease
I: Retrieving Release
I: Retrieving Release.gpg
I: Checking Release signature
I: Valid Release signature (key id
067E3C456BAE240ACEE88F6FEF0F382A1A7B6500)
I: Retrieving Packages
I: Validating Packages
I: Resolving dependencies of required packages...
I: Resolving dependencies of base packages...

--
Kind regards,
Luca Boccassi