Re: New install of Live Build on Buster E: debootstrap - command not found

Thank you for your reply Luca, now I know it should be working.
As I said in my original message it was a totally new install and
everything was new. I purged the system of live-* packages and
reinstalled them only to have the problem again. I have done the same
thing this morning and still get the same issue. I will continue to
work on it now I know it should be working and when I find what the
issue is I will report back.
Cheers.
Michael.