Re: Topic of this list

Maybe we should try to write an FAQ on this without any bias...
REALLY? I DONT BELIVE IT! DO YOU THINK!

please! the live doc are too "fat" and have poor examples!

its a good documentation but find something are very hard!

There is no "must use" for either of them. live-build works for all
Debian versions including stretch. live-wrapper was first used to build
stretch Debian Live images, I don't know if it works for earlier
versions. It's a matter of personal preference.

Andreas