Topic of this list (was: live-build: how to include .deb files not in any repository?)

Am 20.07.2017 um 22:11 schrieb Ozi Traveller:
> put the deb files in /config/packages.chroot/ and add the package
> names to you package list.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but the two answers above are a good
example of the problem I see on this list - what is the topic of this
list now?

At the moment, debian-live@lists.debian.org is the "Maintainer Address"
of both live-build and live-wrapper. So we see that user A asks a
question, user B gives an answer which is probably correct for
live-wrapper, and user C gives another answer which is correct for
live-build. From the topic here, we can assume that user A is using
live-build and that user B has overlooked this, but it's not always clear.

What can we do about this? Should the list be split? At least we should
ask users to clearly indicate what they are using, e.g. by adding a
'tag' in the subject like '[live-build] ...'. What do you think?

Bye,
Andreas