Re: Topic of this list

Am 21.07.2017 um 21:55 schrieb PICCORO McKAY Lenz:
> due i have making a live for i386 of all version since lenny, due
> current new stable (strech) does not work in older i386 sorry guys but
> not only are slow , now does not support older 486/586 cpu's neither
> PIII ...
>
> thanks so for jeesie and strech i must use live-wrpper and for squeeze
> and wheeze i must use live-build

Maybe we should try to write an FAQ on this without any bias...

There is no "must use" for either of them. live-build works for all
Debian versions including stretch. live-wrapper was first used to build
stretch Debian Live images, I don't know if it works for earlier
versions. It's a matter of personal preference.

Andreas