disable the live boot (and d-i install problem)

As I don't need the live, I'm using " --debian-installer true" (see below).
I thought that this would have disabled the live but the boot menu still offers the live. Should I manually change the boot menu?

This is all I could find in `man lb config`:

[--debian-installer true|cdrom|netinst|netboot|businesscard|live|false]
[--debian-installer-distribution daily|CODENAME]
[--debian-installer-preseedfile FILE|URL]
[--debian-installer-gui true|false]

The main problem is that the Install and Graphical install options at boot menu do not work. I click on it, something flashes very quickly and nothing happens. Any idea of what might be wrong?

live-build version 4.0.5

$ cat auto/build
#!/bin/sh

set -e

lb build noauto "${@}" 2>&1 | tee build.log

############################

$ cat auto/config
#!/bin/sh

lb config noauto \
--architectures i386 \
--linux-flavours 686-pae \
--distribution jessie \
--debian-installer true \
--apt-recommends false \
--apt-options "--yes --no-install-recommends" \
--apt-secure true \
--apt-indices false \
--apt-source-archives false \
--archive-areas "main contrib non-free" \
"${@}"

$ cat config/package-lists/my.list.chroot
task-lxde-desktop iceweasel

# some recommended packages I do need
lxpolkit
policykit-1