Re: disable the live boot (and d-i install problem)

On 26/07/15 08:11 AM, Federico Bruni wrote:
Il giorno sab 25 lug 2015 alle 22:04, Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> ha scritto:

Change that back to --linux-flavours "486 686-pae" which are the default values for the i386 architecture.

Ok, done.
But I still have a problem.. I'll send a new email in a minute

You need to pay attention to what chals answered in this thread about the default changing to 586. Jessie has 586 and not 486, which was the default kernel for Wheezy.

Ben