Re: Booting Live-ISO over PXE+HTTP using Grub loopback

> a Debian 7.8 LXDE live iso does not contain httpfs so will not run
> directly from web server but might run from memory using wget.

This comment made me reconsider. Since I am more interested in the "broadest possible solution", this suggestion perhaps makes more sense. The flag is fetch however. Anyway, I just got the older Gparted iso to boot:
menuentry 'Gparted i386'  --class gnu-linux --class gnu --class os {
  set root="http,192.168.2.100"
  set isofile="gparted-live-0.19.0-beta1-3-i486.iso"
  loopback loop0 ($root)$isofile
  linux (loop0)/live/vmlinuz boot=live config noswap noprompt verbose noeject fetch=http://192.168.2.100/gparted-live-0.19.0-beta1-3-i486.iso
  initrd (loop0)/live/initrd.img  }

These were removed, since the ISO boots witout them:
# toram=filesystem.squashfs fromiso=gparted-live-0.19.0-beta1-3-i486.iso
Total memory resource used is 480k.
Just to confirm I have this figured out correctly: It's not possible to partially load a live-CD.iso with the PXE method, unless using NFS or other block device. In absence of NFS/cifs or such, the entire iso must be loaded into RAM. Am I correct with this statement?