Re: Isolinux and Multi language - How do you want it?

Hi,

> No. We've refactored and extended live-boot's persistence code a few
> years ago so that we could do that in our greeter.

That's very cool. Could you try to bring this change upstream? The less
we have to configure at the bootloader stage the better.

> Of course a DM greeter is too late for all this. That's not what this
> thread is about, though :)

Well, partially. :-)
Adrian asked if we use isolinux menus and kernel boot parameters for
configuring the keyboard and my
response was that, yes, we already have to configure so many things in
the bootloader stage that we also configure the language and keyboard
there and showed how we make this very easy for our users...

Ronny