Re: Isolinux and Multi language - How do you want it?

Hi,

Ronny Standtke wrote (27 Oct 2014 14:13:16 GMT) :
>> No. We've refactored and extended live-boot's persistence code a few
>> years ago so that we could do that in our greeter.

> That's very cool. Could you try to bring this change upstream?

The changes I was talking of have been implemented upstream in the
first place, and are part of live-boot 3.x. We're taking advantage of
this refactoring in a script [1] that's run by our Greeter.

[1] https://git-tails.immerda.ch/tails/tree/config/chroot_local-includes/usr/local/sbin/live-persist

Cheers,
--
intrigeri