Re: Feedback about cgi.build.live-systems.org results

On 28/09/14 10:48 AM, PICCORO McKAY Lenz wrote:
>> * Error # 1
>> If I try to use _LB_CONFIG="kde-desktop", and I do not specify anything in
>> _LB_CGIPACKAGES, the ISO is not build because the log inidicates a
>> dependences conflict between plymouth and console-tools. (I attached the
>> build as Build # 1 at the end of this email.)
> if u build unstable images there's a already know problems with
> console-tools package
> u must specify a combination of packages in custom  LB_PACKAGES
> see in mail list archive and u found the solution workaround

If you (not "u"; that might be fine with your friends, but standard
English is clearest on a public mailing list) re-read the problem report
Alexis submitted, you will find "Build #1" says:

LB_DISTRIBUTION="wheezy"

i.e. not unstable.

I have not yet tested wheezy kde-desktop with the latest 4.x release or
debian-next git HEAD, but I agree that not being able to build wheezy
kde-desktop with no additional options specified is something we need to
address if it's not already fixed.

Ben