Re: Feedback about cgi.build.live-systems.org results

If you (not "u"; that might be fine with your friends, but standard
English is clearest on a public mailing list) re-read the problem report
Alexis submitted, you will find "Build #1" says:

LB_DISTRIBUTION="wheezy"

i.e. not unstable.

yes i alredy see, but this error can be workaround same as does with unstable...
i made live builds with same trick and works

I have not yet tested wheezy kde-desktop with the latest 4.x release or
debian-next git HEAD, but I agree that not being able to build wheezy
kde-desktop with no additional options specified is something we need to
address if it's not already fixed.
i'm confirmed too, but in my departament, anybody use kde4, we all still use kde3

PD: u, you, etc whatever.. why not speak germany or russian.. english what a casuality!