Re: Feedback about cgi.build.live-systems.org results

> * Error # 1
> If I try to use _LB_CONFIG="kde-desktop", and I do not specify anything in
> _LB_CGIPACKAGES, the ISO is not build because the log inidicates a
> dependences conflict between plymouth and console-tools. (I attached the
> build as Build # 1 at the end of this email.)
if u build unstable images there's a already know problems with
console-tools package
u must specify a combination of packages in custom  LB_PACKAGES
see in mail list archive and u found the solution workaround

> * Error # 2
> If I try With options indicated at the end of this email
> (_LB_CONFIG="rescue" plus _LB_CGIPACKAGES with xserver-xorg, x11-utils and
> kde-standard), I get an ISO that freezes on startup at:
yes this problem its happened i can confirm that. but currently its still fixing