Feedback about cgi.build.live-systems.org results

Hello

The service "cgi.build.live-systems.org" is a great idea, but I found problems using it.

I want to bring you the following feedback for service improvement.

* Error # 1
If I try to use _LB_CONFIG="kde-desktop", and I do not specify anything in _LB_CGIPACKAGES, the ISO is not build because the log inidicates a dependences conflict between plymouth and console-tools. (I attached the build as Build # 1 at the end of this email.)

[2014-09-28 12:22:50] lb chroot_install-packages install
P: Begin installing packages (install pass)...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation: The following packages have unmet dependencies: plymouth : Conflicts: console-tools but 1:0.2.3dbs-70 is to be installed
P: Begin unmounting filesystems...
P: Saving caches...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
End: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 12:22:51 +0000

* Error # 2
If I try With options indicated at the end of this email (_LB_CONFIG="rescue" plus _LB_CGIPACKAGES with xserver-xorg, x11-utils and kde-standard), I get an ISO that freezes on startup at:

modprobe: module unknow not found in modules.dep
mount: can't read '/etc/fstab': No such file or directory
Begin: Running /scripts/local-bottom...done.
done.
Begin: Running /scripts/init-bottom ... mount: mounting /dev on /root/dev failed
: no such file or directory
done.
Target filesystem doesn't have requested /sbin/init.
No init found. Try passing init=bootarg
Busybox ... built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.
/bin/sh: can't acces tty; job control turned off

I check the MD5 sums, of course.

Thank you very much.

Build # 1 --------------------------------------------------------

# live-build-cgi "4.0.2-1" build file
# Sun, 28 Sep 2014 12:16:56 +0000 _BUILD="20140928.121656.261540824"

# CGI Packages List
_LB_CGIPACKAGES=""

# CGI Config for git
_LB_CONFIG="kde-desktop"

# Standard options
LIVE_IMAGE_TYPE="iso-hybrid"
LB_DISTRIBUTION="wheezy"
LB_APT="apt"

# Advanced bootstrap options
LIVE_IMAGE_ARCHITECTURE="i386"
LIVE_IMAGE_ARCHIVE_AREAS="main"

# Advanced chroot options
LB_CHROOT_FILESYSTEM="squashfs"
LB_LINUX_FLAVOURS="686-pae"
LB_SECURITY="true"

# Advanced binary options
LB_APT_INDICES="true"
LB_BOOTAPPEND_INSTALL=""
LB_BOOTAPPEND_LIVE=""
LB_BOOTLOADER="syslinux"
LB_DEBIAN_INSTALLER="true"
LB_ISO_APPLICATION="Debian Live"
LB_ISO_PREPARER="live-build; http://live-systems.org/devel/live-build/";
LB_ISO_PUBLISHER="Live Systems project; http://live-systems.org/; debian-live@lists.debian.org"
LB_ISO_VOLUME="Debian Live 20140928-11:20"
LB_MEMTEST="memtest86+"
LB_NET_ROOT_PATH="/srv/debian-live"
LB_NET_ROOT_SERVER="192.168.1.1"

# Advanced source options
LB_SOURCE_IMAGES="tar"
LB_SOURCE="false"

Build # 2 --------------------------------------------------------

# live-build-cgi "4.0.2-1" build file
# Sat, 27 Sep 2014 12:41:57 +0000

# CGI Packages List
_LB_CGIPACKAGES="ttf-dejavu ttf-liberation fonts-stix menu xserver-xorg x11-utils kde-standard kde-l10n-es libreoffice-l10n-es libreoffice iceweasel-l10n-es-es kde-config-touchpad testdisk md5deep laptop-detect laptop-mode-tools arandr unar unp dtrx atool synaptic update-notifier winff vlc gparted geany disk-manager cups-driver-gutenprint foomatic-db-gutenprint foomatic-db-compressed-ppds openprinting-ppds openprinting-ppds-extra printer-driver-all-enforce hplip hplip-cups hpijs hpijs-ppds xsane"

# CGI Config for git
_LB_CONFIG="rescue"

# Standard options
LIVE_IMAGE_TYPE="iso-hybrid"
LB_DISTRIBUTION="wheezy"
LB_APT="apt"

# Advanced bootstrap options
LIVE_IMAGE_ARCHITECTURE="i386"
LIVE_IMAGE_ARCHIVE_AREAS="main"

# Advanced chroot options
LB_CHROOT_FILESYSTEM="squashfs"
LB_LINUX_FLAVOURS="686-pae"
LB_SECURITY="true"

# Advanced binary options
LB_APT_INDICES="true"
LB_BOOTAPPEND_INSTALL="locales=es_ES bootkbd=es console-setup/layoutcode=es keyboard-layout=es "
LB_BOOTAPPEND_LIVE="locales=es_ES bootkbd=es console-setup/layoutcode=es keyboard-layout=es "
LB_BOOTLOADER="syslinux"
LB_DEBIAN_INSTALLER="true"
LB_ISO_APPLICATION="Debian GNU 32 pae "
LB_ISO_PREPARER="live-build; http://live-systems.org/devel/live-build/";