Re: Status 'maybe-failed' with no ISO file

It's true, I tried to build sid, I did not know that it was impossible.
But now I tried to build jessie and I got the same error:
http://cgi.build.live-systems.org/build/20140822.214850.387890629/
I want to test Debian Live on my Dell XPS 12, I already tried latest wheezy 7.6.0 Live CD with some problems (wireless adapter not found, Gnome failed to full install...), so I wanted to try jessie or sid before installing.
I cannot upgrade wheezy to sid or jessie using a Live CD without rebooting, so how can I build a Live CD with jessie or sid?
Thank you
Pietro