Re: Status 'maybe-failed' with no ISO file

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 10:07 PM, Richard Nelson <unixabg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>

> On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 9:46 AM, <pietro.cir@tiscali.it> wrote:
>>
>> I started two builds but both ended with status 'maybe-failed' and ISO
>> file is not produced:
>> http://cgi.build.live-systems.org/build/20140821.130938.270493711/
>> http://cgi.build.live-systems.org/build/20140821.144237.312095495/
>> Can you explain why and how to get success?
>> Thank you
>> Pietro
>>

> The builds were removed before I could examine. Could you build another or
> forward your build request and I will attempt to examine.

I took a quick look at the build configuration (not the actual logs).
I noticed that he chose "sid" as distribution. I do not know which
live-build version is currently installed on the images autobuilder
(for it does not appear at the bottom of the page as it used to) but I
took for granted that the images didn't build correctly just because
of that, trying to build sid, that is :)

Have a nice weekend!

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com