Re: Status 'maybe-failed' with no ISO file

Greetings,

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 9:46 AM, <pietro.cir@tiscali.it> wrote:
I started two builds but both ended with status 'maybe-failed' and ISO file is not produced:
http://cgi.build.live-systems.org/build/20140821.130938.270493711/
http://cgi.build.live-systems.org/build/20140821.144237.312095495/
Can you explain why and how to get success?
Thank you
Pietro

The builds were removed before I could examine. Could you build another or forward your build request and I will attempt to examine.

Thanks.

Scopri istella, il nuovo motore per il web italiano.
Istella garantisce risultati di qualità e la possibilità di condividere, in modo semplice e veloce, documenti, immagini, audio e video.
Usa istella, vai su http://www.istella.it?wtk=amc138614816829636