Re: Common bootloaders configuration thoughts

El 17/08/14 15:06, Daniel Baumann escribió:
On 08/17/2014 03:37 AM, adrian15 wrote:
In one hand I want to be able to rename Debian Live distro into
Something distro by just changing one variable. And at the same time I
want that multi-live usb tools detect the iso as a Debian live so that
they don't have to implement their code for each and everyone of the
Debian derivatives.

lb is moving, albeit slowly, to that eventually, yes.

I am mostly interested in renaming distro name, specially, at the bootloader stage.

If I can help on any of these please tell me how would you go on how to implement it. I know how would I do it but I don't know every detail about live-build and, well,...

if Live-build has to be rewritten into python (Has this even started?) so... not sure if my contribution would be worth.

adrian15
--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk. http://www.supergrubdisk.org/donate/