Re: binary-grub2 stage file filename doubt

On 08/17/2014 02:51 AM, adrian15 wrote:
> which I suppose should be renamed to be:
>
>   # Checking stage file
>   Check_stagefile .build/binary_grub2
>
>   # Creating stage file
>   Create_stagefile .build/binary_grub2

no; iirc it used to be that we needed them to be the same in order to
prevent binary_grub and binary_grub2 running at the same time.

since binary_grub* need to be rewritten anyway, this can be 'fixed' at
that point, for which nobody bothered yet since we're using syslinux as
default (and so do most people).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net