Re: Most of the time trouble booting USB hybrid image

On 05/06/2013 06:49 PM, Kay Hannay wrote:
> When I try to boot from the USB stick, the system hangs in the BIOS [...]
> I can boot from the USB stick without a problem.

so the problem is a hardware problem. what kind of computer do you run
this on, can you reproduce it with another computer?

also, it would be good to use a newer version of syslinux on such
problematic hardware, as it fixes quirks of some bioses. wheezy has
syslinux 4.05, please try 4.06 or 5.01.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net