debian-wheezy-live from PXE

Trying to make a debain live PXE server, using tftpd-hpa

I read  http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/amd64/ch04s05.html.en, and did:

#cd /srv/tftp
#wget http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/netboot.tar.gz
#tar xzf netboot.tar.gz
#wget http://live.debian.net/cdimage/release/next+nonfree/amd64/netboot/debian-wheezy-live-rc1-amd64-lxde-desktop+nonfree.netboot.tar
#tar xf debian-wheezy-live-rc1-amd64-lxde-desktop+nonfree.netboot.tar
#chmod -R a+r *

I found it confusing, that

http://live.debian.net/cdimage/release/next+nonfree/amd64/netboot/debian-wheezy-live-rc1-amd64-lxde-desktop+nonfree.netboot.contents
and
tar tf debian-wheezy-live-rc1-amd64-lxde-desktop+nonfree.netboot.tar
does not match.

I tried

#cd /srv/tftp
#sudo rm pxelinux.*
#ln -s ./tftpboot/pxelinux.tmp/pxelinux.0 pxelinux.0
#ln -s ./tftpboot/pxelinux.tmp/pxelinux.cfg pxelinux.cfg

the PXE boot stops with an error:
Couldn't find kernel image: vesamenu.c32

then I went though
http://live.debian.net/manual/3.x/html/live-manual/the-basics.en.html#235
moved the debian-live files to /srv/debian-live and changed the tftp root
then PXE boot couldn't find pxelinux.0

Then I moved the files in  /srv/debian-live/tftpboot/pxelinux.tmp to
/srv/debian-live/tftpboot

now I get options to install (that doesn't work), but no "live"

It will be much appreciated if someone could point to a webpage with a
working example on getting a PXE server running on a standard debian
installation with the pre-built netboot tar files.

Thanks
Jens Peter Nielsen

PS.the contact links in the docs
http://live.debian.net/manual/3.x/html/live-manual/about-project.html#contact