Live-Build gpg-issue and unknown option

Hi!

I try to build my own live-build with debian lb.
So i followed the instructions in the manual on live.debian.net and
configured a auto/configure setup. And i took the options from the
manual in this file:

6.1.2 USE EXAMPLE AUTO SCRIPTS

For your convenience, /live-build/ comes with example auto shell scripts to
copy and edit. Start a new, default configuration, then copy the
examples into
it:

$ mkdir mylive && cd mylive && lb config
$ cp /usr/share/doc/live-build/examples/auto/* auto/

Edit auto/config, adding any options as you see fit. For instance:

#!/bin/sh
lb config noauto \
     --architectures i386 \
     --linux-flavours 686-pae \
     --binary-images hdd \
     --mirror-bootstrap http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/ \
     --mirror-binary http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/ \
     "${@}"

Changed it a little to:

#!/bin/sh

lb config noauto \
 --bootstrap cdebootstrap\
 --architectures amd64 \
 --linux-flavours amd64 \
 --bootappend-live "boot=live config
locales=de_AT.UTF-8,de_DE.UTF-8,en_US-UTF8"
 --mirror-bootstrap http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/ \
 --mirror-binary http://ftp.ch.debian.org/debian/ \
        "${@}"

And lb config says:
[2013-04-04 16:33:11] lb config
P: Executing auto/config script.
[2013-04-04 16:33:11] lb config noauto --bootstrap cdebootstrap
--architectures amd64 --linux-flavours amd64 --bootappend-live boot=live
config locales=de_AT.UTF-8,de_DE.UTF-8,en_US-UTF8
P: Updating config tree for a debian/wheezy/amd64 system
W: WARNING: THIS VERSION OF LIVE-BUILD IS EXPERIMENTAL!
W: IT IS UNFINISHED AND CHANGES HEAVILY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
W: USER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
./auto/config: 8: ./auto/config: --mirror-bootstrap: not found

And there is also the gpg-keyring-issue from bug

I updated my live-build to experimental and debootstrap to 1.0.47 but it
still doesn't work... :-(

jakob