Re: Persistence not working on live debian

On 11/04/2012 10:57 PM, Jan Pekař wrote:
in manual you provide is necessary file named
persistence.conf but live-persistent.conf is the right one that worked
for me.

again, it depends on what version of live-* you're using. the manual is documenting the latest 3.x versions in sid.

So live-rw volume label is obsolete now (it is not noticed in your man
link)? I noticed it is still used in live initrd scripts, but it is not
working. How can I create persistence for the whole root? I need to put
all directories to conf file?

depends, check the manpage of the version of live-boot you're using.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net