Re: Persistence not working on live debian

Thank you, you are right. "persistence" is the right one.
Some comments - in manual you provide is necessary file named persistence.conf but live-persistent.conf is the right one that worked for me. So live-rw volume label is obsolete now (it is not noticed in your man link)? I noticed it is still used in live initrd scripts, but it is not working. How can I create persistence for the whole root? I need to put all directories to conf file?

Jan

On 2012-11-04 17:23, Ben Armstrong wrote:
I see from your boot log you are using the old boot parameter
"persistent", not the new one "persistence".

On 04/11/12 11:16 AM, Jan Pekař wrote:
About documentation - problem is, that functionality is changing and it
is not simple to Google right manual - but as I wrote above - I tried
almost everything, and still no luck.

Consult http://live.debian.net/manual-3.x

Ben