Re: I tried to boot you Live Wheezy ISO and IMG

On 10/21/2012 04:51 PM, Deidre Elizabeth wrote:
> You don't know what X server or kernel you provide with your live-wheezy
> iso and img files?

being snappy at people who devote their freetime to try to help you is
not a good thing to get things done. please adjust your attitude, or
leave, thanks.

> Yours won't even boot, so what logs should I be looking for?

as Michael already said, it's not live specific. do the usual: check if
it happens with sid, if so, report a bug against the kernel package in
sid. use debian-user@lists.debian.org for further guidance on this
issue, there is nothing we can do about it here.

unrelated to that, it's common symptom that bleeding edge hardware not
always works with debian testing.

> I ran lour live whhezy disk in a virtual box only to find there's no
> installer.

we wrote in the release announcement that there is no installer
integration in said images.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net