I tried to boot you Live Wheezy ISO and IMG

All I get for my trouble is a screen full of pixilated colors.  And when I run it it a virtual box, there's no way to install it!  I tried the debian-wheezy-live-a2-amd64-lxde-desktop.iso and img

I tried to boot from usb and dvd, same mess.  When I tried failsafe boot I got a bunch of errors about usb ports and then the installer crashed.

I tried to boot this on a Toshiba Satellite L755D-S5104 laptop that has an AMD A6 Vision Quad-Core CPU and an on chip AMD Radeon 6520G GPU.  I have 6 gigs ram.

I get the same problem when I try to install the usual debain wheezy disks, after the install completes and the computer boots I get the same pixilated color mess.

I posted a request for help in the debian forums and so far no one has any advice.  Debian squeeze live cd boots up and installs and after install botts ok.

Also Linux Mint Debian Edition, which is based on debian wheezy installs and boots without any problems.

I really want your live disk because of the update kernel!  Please offer some help.  :)