Re: Auto scripts missing.

Ben, I accept all of your points. I to can be a bit brusque in such circumstances. I also apologise.

Just as a  quick aside, something is broken deeper in my system, other applications (e.g. dropbox) have broken. Now to work through all those issues and post reports to the appropriate people and places (not here).

Regards.
Michael.