Re: Is it possible to boot the chroot without creating an ISO et al?

lxc wasn't appropriate because it's not straightforward to get X. doh.

So what I'm doing now is building the ISO in a sid chroot on my
Archlinux X220 laptop. This works except mksquashfs grunts & wheezes.
https://github.com/Webconverger/Debian-Live-config/blob/master/webconverger/Makefile#L11

`--chroot-filesystem none` doesn't seem to work for me since it seems
to change /etc/sudoers from 0440 to 0444 and breaks my boot.

Anyway, I've got my iterations down since I used to build on a remote
machine and rsync on a patchy connection. I'll update
http://webconverger.org/chroot/ when I get some time.

Cheers,