Re: Feedback about debian-live

Greetings,

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Daniel Baumann
<daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
> On 03/26/2012 08:51 PM, Richard Nelson wrote:
>> I have configured the server to not list builds currently on the site.
>> Thanks for bringing this point up.
>
> it used to be like that, that directory listing is disabled for /build/.
> Richard, is this an issue we need to fix in the defaults of live-build
> cgi package, or is this a local change?

When the server crashed, I forgot to make the setting on
reconfiguration. I have it set now to ignore all build directories
with a .htaccess file.

If that is sufficient then all should be well until we have issues
such as a catastrophic crash.

Just let me know if I need to do anything else.

Thanks.