Feedback about debian-live

Hello Debian Live Team,

thanks for the live-build service. Great idea, there is only one thing:
I got your mail with the download link, and from there it was only another click to get in the parent folder http://live-build.debian.net/build/. There you can see all the built images from the last 24 hours, with e-mail and public ip addresses. I don't really like that, if I had known I would have used another mail. Please restrict the access or give an information before.

So far

Best regards,
Simon