Re: Australian mirrors result in "Encountered a section with no Package: header"

On 7 March 2012 10:10, Diederik de Haas <didi.debian@cknow.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 March 2012 02:44:28 Jason Heeris wrote:
> I don't have experience with squid(-deb-proxy), so I don't know how to configure that.
> I use apt-cacher-ng and the command I used was:

Aha! Searching for "apt-cacher-ng" gives me much, much better
instructions than "deb proxy" (which just gave me pages and pages of
squid-deb-proxy instructions, hence the confusion).

Thanks, I'll try this.

I'd still like to know if anyone else is having problems with the
Aussie Debian mirrors, though, or if it's just me :)

— Jason