Re: Australian mirrors result in "Encountered a section with no Package: header"

On 7 March 2012 09:24, Diederik de Haas <didi.debian@cknow.org> wrote:
> I realize that during one of the build stages you get a warning that if that stage fails it's likely
> caused by using a (deb) proxy, but I've had good experience with using a (deb) proxy, so it may be
> worth a shot.
> Nice side effect is that it'll speed up the build process significantly after the first attempt.

That'd be nice, since I'm basically using the same packages over and
over again, but with different configuration. But don't I need to
somehow install the squid-deb-proxy client in the chroot *before* the
real round of package installation? Or have I missed something here?

— Jason