Re: Vanillux live iso

Daniel,

also you say fix our mirror but the message i posted pointing to a 404, the 404 was due to the fact LB was crossing --mirror-chroot and --debian-installer-distribution (instead of --debian-installer-distribution and --mirror-debian-installer). An i posted the message to point that, i you look carefully at the link its mixed the vanillux url and the wheezy codename.

Also the reason why i am trying to pull d-i from from wheezy (which should be possible) is because while we have d-i indices and all the udebs for our packages we dont have vmlinuz. I saw that you use reprepro and have vmlinuz on your repo, so if you could tell me how to pull it i could buypass my problem.

Thank you

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 1:05 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net> wrote:
On 08/15/2011 06:41 AM, Fabrice Quenneville wrote:
> i figure that at one of the later stages lb uses
> the --mirror-chroot address for some d-i related stuff, but it still
> uses the distro set with --debian-installer-distribution.
>
> Should i file a bug report ?

that's not a bug, that's a feature of the derivative mode.

if that is not what you want, don't use derivative mode (like i told you
on irc) and fix your mirror.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net