Re: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Howto/USB

On 2011-04-15 19:12, Ben Armstrong wrote:
This very thread is a further waste of my time.
I'm sorry about that. As I said, the question was indeed moot when it reached the list in terms of direct help to Debian. For me, the only thing to gain would be to understand what you think I did wrong, and hopefully improve myself through that, but if you think that would be a waste of your time, then... do something better with your time :-|