Re: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Howto/USB

Hello Filipus,

My comment in the page changelog mentionned:
  "as decided by Debian-Live maintainer."

Daniel is maintaining both Debian-Live and it's documentation.
I can't think of anyone in a better position to decide if the page is
appropriate and/or useful (or if "this content is already in the manual")

FYI, Daniel wrote the manual, based on the content of the wiki. I
personally fully support the fact of moving/merging wiki content into
official documentation.

Thank you for your contributions and efforts to make a better wiki,

Franklin