Re: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLive/Howto/USB

On 2011-04-14 08:07, chals wrote:
Filipus Klutiero wrote:
Hi Frank Lin,
74     2011-03-05 14:59:52     0     précédent     FranklinPiat     as decided by Debian-Live maintainer.
why did you delete the DebianLive/Howto/USB wiki page?
There was discussion on this earlier after Daniel Baumann removed it, see http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2011/02/msg00088.html

In respect to your plead (quoted from http://lists.debian.org/debian-live/2011/02/msg00098.html):
Could someone please make sure to either add a section just for copying a stock image to a USB stick, generalize the existing one or in some way make sure other users can still find the information?

You have to be aware that the basics section was rewritten/modified by Ben in order to include the kind of information you were asking for:

http://live.debian.net/manual/en/html/live-manual.html#157

More in detail in section:

4.3 Using an ISO hybrid live image

Thank you, that must have happened recently, I hadn't seen it indeed. I guess this makes the question moot.