chroot local includes with RCS files

Hello

I build a live system with some packages which need existing directories to run correctly. I use then the chroot_local-includes directory to get these directories in the live system.

since I m using git to keep history of the development, and since git ignore empty directories, I put a .gitignore file in these directories.

This .gitignore files are added in the live system, so, could lb_chroot_local-includes skip those kind of files ?

Axel