Re: chroot local includes with RCS files

On 06/09/2011 03:42 PM, Axel wrote:
since I m using git to keep history of the development, and since git
ignore empty directories, I put a .gitignore file in these directories.

lb can't know if those are there on purpose or not, therefore, lb can't remove them automatically in general. however..

This .gitignore files are added in the live system, so, could
lb_chroot_local-includes skip those kind of files ?

...since chroot_local-hooks is run after chroot_local-includes, you can just remove them there.

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net