RSN: Starting works for wheezy

Hi,

last weekend, there was the squeeze release. i hope you all had the
opportunity to celebrate/enjoy it the one way or the other.

here's a short list of things intended to be happening in the next few
days starting next week:

  * live.debian.net gets updated to squeeze (involving short downtime)

  * autobuilder gets 4'split' out to live-autobuild.debian.net,
    building monthly squeeze images, weekly wheezy images, daily sid
    images.[0]

  * cleaning up and merging in my patches for building packages
    snapshots[1] with live-autobuild, uploading live-autobuild to
    debian.

  * prepare git trees for 3.x and upload live-* 3.x to unstable.

  * update ikiwiki instance to squeeze, documenting how the wiki
    can be used locally etc.

  * adding 'legacy' copies of live-manual online (l.d.n/manual{1,2} or
    so)

  * completing RFCs on live.debian.net/devel, prepare for discussion
    on the mailinglist. these are supposedly to be the release goals for
    debian-live for wheezy.

  * fix some things that came up in the squeeze images, prepare uploads
    for 6.0.1 as this is supposed to be happen soon (~3 weeks from now),
    call for patches (in case there's things arround unmerged).

  * discussing 2.x future support (or rather, how we'll handle it's EOL)

  * start discussing and working on wheezy stuff (mainly what's in the
    RFCs).

Let me know if i forgot some *general* thing, please hold off with
details until next week when we move to the detailed things.

[0] this is just a 'behind the curtain thing', will not visible for
    users, as download/repo urls will not change.

[1] yes, it's know that the signing key of the current snapshot repo
    is expired. the snapshots aren't newer than what is in
    squeeze/experimental, for the time being, just use squeeze or
    experimental directly.

Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/