Re: wrong link & Debian Live USB issue

On 09/02/11 12:35 PM, Vicen Rodríguez wrote:
> The workstation is a HP Z800, 12 Core with a Nvidia Quadro FX 5800 and
> 12GB Memory, so I think the issue is not caused by a legacy computer
> configuration working better with an oldstable than with a current version.

But may be a case of a too-new graphics card being used with a graphics
driver (nouveau) that does not quite support the card yet. I haven't
enough experience with such hardware to advise you what to do in this
case, though ...

Maybe just "nouveau.modeset=0" boot parameter? That's just a wild guess ...

Ben