wrong link & Debian Live USB issue

Hi,

a.-)

It seems the  link on ‘http://live.debian.net -> User -> Download releases -> oldstable’ has a mistake. It goes to ‘http://live.debian.net/cdimage/releases/current-oldstable/’ and I think it should go to ‘http://live.debian.net/cdimage/release/current-oldstable/’.

b.-)

I tried the ‘debian-live-6.0.0-amd64-gnome-desktop.img’ on an USB and it doesn’t work in Live mode, the screen goes to black and the computer is completely frozen –no LEDs on the keyboard. The same with the failsafe. The ‘Rescue mode’ seems to work well, and also the install in text mode –but I did not finished the installation.

The ‘debian-live-508-amd64-kde-desktop.img’ runs really well using the same USB key and the same workstation.

The workstation is a HP Z800, 12 Core with a Nvidia Quadro FX 5800 and 12GB Memory, so I think the issue is not caused by a legacy computer configuration working better with an oldstable than with a current version.

c.-)

Thanks a lot for your great work.

Best regards

Vicen