Live installer

Hi, new to the, I would like to introduce myself first. I'm Teza from Paris, I'm using most of the Ubuntu Studio to make music and live demos during free software exhibition in France. I get more and more into Debian which I whish to install on my netbook (eeepc 10005HA). I try the live squeeze boot from an usb stick, look great with the Lxde desktop, light, fast, wifi out the box and so on, great until I hit the Debian installer icon, no response, doesn't work. Could you tell me how I can make it works. Or should I use a Squeeze cd and make an usb stick with Unetbootin. I really want to use it.
Thanks for helping.
Teza