Re: Debian Live squeeze alpha2

On 07/27/2010 12:12 PM, BALLABIO GERARDO wrote:
> I remember that something like that happened before the Lenny release and was "fixed" by not installing recommends, but I guess that the proper fix is to track down the dependency tree, find which packages recommend gnome, and ask their maintainers to change that to gnome|kde|lxde|xfce or whatever appropriate.

yes. any help on that very welcome. last resort would be to disable
recommends, but i'd really would prefere to not being forced to do that
(so that d-i and d-l are having the same defaults regarding automatic
installation of recommends; eventhough i personally don't like automatic
installation of recommends).