Re: bug with squeeze and syslinux-menu=false ?

>> I want an easy and light system for my student and it is more easy for
>> them to not have the choice
>
> i then would just set the timeout to 1, so that the menu doesn't get
> shown. or, if you don't wont any menu at all, include custom templates
> in config/templates.

Ok. Do you kwow where i can find doc or examples of custom template or
syslinux-themes packages ?
I don't find it in the live manual
(http://live.debian.net/manual/en/html/live-manual.html).
Thank you.

>>> besides, what version of live-build are you using?
>> This week, I have using :
>> deb http://live.debian.net/ lenny-snapshots main contrib non-free
>> deb http://live.debian.net/ squeeze-snapshots main contrib non-free
>> deb http://live.debian.net/ sid-snapshots main contrib non-free
>
> that's indifferent - use only one at the time. particulary because lenny
> and squeeze have 2.x, but sid has 3.x.

Yes. I have use only one at the time. I meant that I had tried the 3

Thank you.